Sponsored places are available for interested Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Māori & Pasifika people or Environmental students to support their role as leaders in their communities to help build a sustainable society.
Included in the sponsored places are the participant’s attendance at the welcome reception on Wednesday 31 October 2018, and full two-day Conference registration on Thursday and Friday 1-2 November 2018.
To learn more about our Speakers and the 2018 program please click here.
How to apply:
• Complete the form here by Friday 7 October 2018
• Submit any additional information to support your application for sponsorship.
If you have any queries, please contact the Conference Organising Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9265 0700; or for indigenous sponsored places Kim McClymont on Kim.McClymont@environment.nsw.gov.au +61 407 893 175.
Notification of acceptance of sponsorship
Applications will be assessed by the EIANZ Conference Organising Committee with appropriate indigenous input and advice. Successful applicants will be informed by email on 30 September 2018.
Conditions of sponsorship
• All sponsored attendees will receive complimentary registration for all main days of the Conference (including lunch, morning and afternoon tea) and a complimentary ticket to the welcome reception.
• Successful applicants will need to arrange and pay for their own travel and accommodation (see note below).
• Additional options associated with the Conference, including the Gala dinner and field trips are not included in the sponsorship.
Note: Please contact the Conference organisers if assistance is required to attend and we will attempt to identify assistance options such as possible share transport or accommodation, or other low cost transport or accommodation opportunities. No guarantees are given that suitable assistance can be identified or able to be provided.